TAG | bars
I just remembered that I wanted to post this last minute list of bars in Chicago that sell gluten free beer as a St. Patty’s Day bonus. Please add any bars that I missed in the comments area. I hope to see some of you out there today. Send me a direct message on Twitter @speakinofgluten if you are out and about in Andersonville or Edgewater. Both neighborhoods are prime for holiday pub crawls. Let’s do the list…
1. Ole St. Andrew’s Inn – Edgewater – Currently serving New Grist and Green’s Quest
2. Mary’s Rec Room – Andersonville – New Grist
3. Hopleaf – Andersonville – Green’s Quest
4. Murphy’s Bleachers – Wrigleyville – New Grist
5. Mullen’s – Wrigleyville – Redbridge
6. Sheffield’s – Wrigleyville – I hear multiple gluten free beers are sold there, but cannot confirm which ones or how many.
7. Map Room – Bucktown – New Grist and Bard’s Tale
8. Quenchers Saloon – Bucktown – New Grist
9. Mulligan’s – Roscoe Village – Redbridge
Have a great St. Patrick’s Day weekend and please remember to watch out for eachother and never ever drink and drive. Let the CTA and the cabbies navigate the massive amounts of foot traffic the city will see this weekend. Cheers!